Company Changes

Contact Us

Name Change of Company

A company being a legal entity (Artificial Person) must have a name of its own to establish its separate identity. The name of the company is a symbol of its independent corporate existence. The first clause in the Memorandum of Association of the company states the name by which a company is known. The company may adopt any suitable name provided it is not undesirable.

The Company after incorporation can change their name by following way:
(a) Conversion of name from private to public, or

(b) Conversion of name from public to private, or

(c) Change of name from ABC limited to XYZ limited.

Address Change of Company

Once the registered office of a Company is registered by filing e-form INC 22 or through incorporation (SPICe+), any further changes to the registered office of the Company must be intimated to the ROC.

  1. Any change is registered office address within the same area of city or town or village must be notified to the Registrar by filing the appropriate forms.
  2. In case of change of registered office of a company, outside the local limits of any city, town or village, then the change of registered office must be approved by a special resolution passed by the Company.
  3. If the registered office of a company is to be changed from one jurisdiction of a ROC to another jurisdiction, then the change in registered office must be approved by the Regional Director of ROC.

Directors Change

Appointment & Resignation of Director

New Director Appointment or Resignation of Existing Director in a private limited company or limited company by completing the secretarial formalities and filing the necessary forms with the MCA. Changing Director or Designated Partner. Directors are appointed by the shareholders of a Company for the management of a Company. As per Companies Act of 2013, a Private Limited Company is required to have a minimum of two Directors and a Limited Company is required to have a minimum of three Directors.

Authorized Share Capital Increase

Company may need to increase its authorised share capital before issuing new equity shares and before increasing paid-up capital. Paid-up capital can never exceed from the company authorised capital. So if a company may want to increase in the paid up capital of the company, then first need to check the Authorized capital of the Company and also need to increase the company authorized capital accordingly.

Change in MOA and AOA

A Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Article of Association (AOA) is a legal document prepared in the Incorporation and registration process of a limited company. The MOA is the charter of the company which defines and limits the powers of a company for the information of the public at large and AOA defines the responsibilities of the directors, the kind of business to be undertaken, and the means by which the shareholders exert control over the board of directors.

Need additional assistance?

Contact our experts with any additional questions.


Would you rather speak to one of our representatives now?

Call us: +91 9125777666

By submitting this form, you are indicating that you would like one of our associates to contact you about the details you provided. Your information is completely safe and will not be shared.

WhatsApp chat
Enquire Now
close slider